Birding basics: Some items for beginners would be binoculars, a field notebook and a field guide. Get involved with local activities. Five Rivers as well as the Albany pine bush have activities for children as well as adults. Capital region Audubon also looks for volunteers to assist with various projects. Please feel free to contact us for details.
Soaring Survey: Bald eagles eyed at Schodack Island State Park
NYSDEC and ASCR Team up to Protect Wildlife - May 4, 2016
Local birders ready for Christmas Bird Count
Advice for successful bird-watching
State and local Audubon Society, Capital District Community Gardens create wildlife-friendly habitat
· National Audubon’s Home Page
· Audubon New York
· Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club
· New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
· Adirondack Mountain Club
· Save The Albany Pine Bush Site
· New York Sierra Club
· Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks
· NYS Ornithological Association
· Museum of Innovation and Science
· All about Birds
· Cornell Lab of Ornithology
© 2017 Audubon Society of the Capital Region, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
|Design by Platinum ITS|