Welcome to the Audubon Society of the Capital Region. We are the local chapter of the National Audubon Society, dedicated to the protection, conservation and enjoyment of birds, wildlife and the environment in the Capital Region of New York State. Our mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds, other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity. We are dedicated to protecting nature and connecting with others using the combination of science, education, and the restoration of our local wildlife habitats.
Together, we can create a world in which birds, other wildlife and people can all thrive. Through our national network of chapters, nature centers, sanctuaries or many scientific, educational and advocacy program -- Audubon is here to make a difference.
ASCR Facebook Feed
· National Audubon’s Home Page
· Audubon New York
· Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club
· New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
· Adirondack Mountain Club
· Save The Albany Pine Bush Site
· New York Sierra Club
· Association for the Protection of the Adirondacks
· NYS Ornithological Association
· Museum of Innovation and Science
· All about Birds
· Cornell Lab of Ornithology